Hello my dear friends. What have you been doing lately?
Oh well whats keeping me busy aside from my work is this new discovery. I have downloaded a very nice app.
It enables me to browse free videos online without any hassle. Since I am born to a country with many restrictions when it comes to web browsing a decided to upload this app. Tsanan!! The tunnel bear app- Tunnel bear is a FREE app that can be used to trick web sites into believing that you are located in a different country.
Good thing tunnel bear has an app for android mobile. Uploading this on my mobile makes it easier for me to watch my favorites movies/tv series online. So this is what you should do go to google play- type ” tunnel bear ” then boom click install.
Downloading this app will only take a few minutes so don’t worry. Once it’s already installed then the fun begins. This is what it looks like
First you have to activate your tunnel bear by clicking on. Whats good about this app is you have free mbps when you instantly upload it. When you turn it on. You can now browse from your desired web. I find this app very useful i can now watch movies and listen to musics that are not allowed in our country. I’m one happy nurse!
Here is more of TunnelBear Features:
1) Protocols Supported –OpenVPN for PCs and Android; IPSec for iOS.
2) Encryption Strength – Minimum 128 bit AES encryption available to all customers.
3) Speed & Bandwidth Restrictions – No speed orbandwidth restrictions for paidusers.
4) VPN Servers – TunnelBear has VPN servers in 8 different countries including United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan and Canada.
5) Server Switching Policy – Unrestricted access to all servers and unlimited number of server switches available to all customers. (Access to Australian server is restricted only to paid customers).
6) Device/OS Compatibility – Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, iPads, iPhones and Android devices. One TunnelBear account (except for mobile only accounts) can be used from one computer and two mobile devices at the same time.
7) VPN Software – Stylish and extremely user friendly software available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. The client makes it easy to connect/disconnect with just one click, switch servers, diagnose connection problems, connect to the closest server, auto-connect at startup, update the software and create n
accounts right from within the interface. The software even includes an Intellibear feature that makes it possible to route only specific websites through the VPN while using your normal IP address for all the other sites. However, the tool does not include a traffic kill switch or application binding feature so your real IP address could be revealed when the service goes down unexpectedly.
Customers who wish to use the service on a Linux based computer would need to install the service manually. Manual setup is not currently supported for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
8) Logging Policy – The company just logs bandwidth consumption and the number of times a particular customer connects to the service. The company does not record or collect personally identifiable information (such as IP addresses) or spy on customers’ online activities. For customers who use the adblocking feature, the company stores the domain from where the tracker was blocked.
9) Subscription price – Giant TunnelBear plan available for $4.99 per month while Grizzly TunnelBear plan costs $49.99 per year. Mobile only VPN plans are available from $2.99 per month, $7.99 for 3 months and $29.99 for one year. It is worthwhile to note that mobile only plans can be used on one device at a time.
10) Free Trial/Money Back Policy – A never ending free account with 500 MB/month bandwidth limit is available to everyone. It is also possible to get an additional 1 GB of bandwidth every month just by tweeting about TunnelBear’s service. The company does not have a refund policy in place so it is advisable to test the free service before subscribing to a paid account.
11) Customer Support – Customer support is available through email. Since the company has published step-by-step troubleshooting instructions for many VPN errors, it is also possible to resolve common connection issues on your own.
So thats it. Upload this app and try it too . Click this link https://www.tunnelbear.com/download/
. Don’t forget to send me some feedbacks.